MINECRAFT: THE BASICS
Minecraft is a innovative user-based game in which players create worlds, use materials to build just about anything, and interact with their virtual surroundings (and with other players). This is a game in which your primary tool is your imagination – and there are virtually no limits to what you can create.
How to download Minecraft: Pocket Edition:
- Visit the App Store / Play Store
- Search for: “Minecraft: Pocket Edition” and download the app (it costs $6.99 in the United States)
- When it finishes downloading, open the app.
- Celebrate your mastery of downloading/app-opening techniques!
- Learn more about surviving the first night (coming soon) : Minecraft Edition.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft – and check out some of our most popular maps here!