First off, 0.16.1 (a bugfix update) has been released. Here’s the changelog- nothing special.
(Below is copied from the Mojang website.)
- Fixed spacing so there’s now enough room for some longer localized text.
- Performance improvements.
- Fixed a crash caused by some splash potions generated through slash commands.
- You can now delete a world & save a resource pack if the path has UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed updating player inventory slots.
- Fixed Realm crash when placing an item frame.
- Fixed game crash when renaming a map.
- Creepers explode when attacked by snow golems now.
- Fixed inventory slots are now kept in the .mcworld save file (Education Edition only).
- Fixed a crash when creating a new world.
- Fixed crashes caused by fire arrows.
- Fixed crash on iOS devices when game is resumed.
- ALLABOUTMCPE exclusive: Strongholds now generate again!
2- I’ll be the poster on the site for a little while, but I’ll make good content. (And COMMENT ON this post if you still have a version of Soul Town! Hopefully the project isn’t dead yet.)
Lastly, the reason ALLABOUTMCPE (the owner of the site) can’t post is because he’s busy studying for the SAT. (I’m only in 7th grade, but good luck anyways!)