Beta Build 5 for MCPE 0.14.0 has been officially released. Go download it now!
A few tweaks and plenty of bug fixes in the change-log.
Check out the change-log below:
- Huge Mushrooms shouldn’t spawn in the water around Roofed Forests
- The Inventory for Droppers, Hoppers and Dispensers is more consistent with the other inventories
- Made loading a bit faster
- Added the Journey to the West skin pack!
- Snowballs now spawn when breaking snow with a shovel
- Hoppers work again 🙂
- It’s now possible to remove items from Item Frames in Survival without breaking them
- Entering boats doesn’t place another boat anymore
- Destroying a boat doesn’t destroy boats behind either
- Fixed many sprites being invisible in Front Third Person
- Fixed black artifacts in flat worlds
- Client’s position is now saved correctly when they log out.
- Rails cannot be properly be laid in adjacent parallel lines in the east-west axis
- Fixed a strange enchanting table behavior
- Leather Armor remains colored while flying between inventory slots
- Fixes to Redstone burnout behaviors
- Fences don’t have weird artefacts in the menus anymore
- Items don’t duplicate when destroying their Item Frame anymore
- Minecarts now push each other consistently
- TNT doesn’t disappear anymore on clients
This is quite possibly the last Beta Build for Update 0.14.0, however, no confirmation has been given so we don’t know.
In any case we are probably very close to the public release of Update 0.14.0. In about a week the Beta Builds should be over.
Then the developers will submit the update to the appstore, which will take 1-2 weeks to review the update.
Then the update will be made public on the appstore for all iOS users. Android and Windows phone users will receive the update roughly around the time when iOS users receive the update.
Overall, the update will most likely be released mid-late February, or early March.
Are you excited for Update 0.14.0?
If you have an Android device, go ahead and join the beta builds. You’ll help make the update be released faster.
Here are the requirements for joining the Update 0.14.0 Beta Testing:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.14.0 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta and then you can play.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.14.0 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet.
We’ll keep you updated on the latest MCPE news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!