Build 3 for Update 0.14.0 has been released.
Plenty of bug fixes and more!
Here’s the change-log below:
- Maps now start at max zoom because zooming out is too expensive with Anvils. This is a temporary change until PC crafting is implemented in the future.
- Snow biomes, carpets and slabs aren’t slow anymore!
- The hitbox of flowers and similar is not the full block anymore.
- Empty Maps now have a “Create Map” button to initialize them.
- Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus now have a scroll indicator.
- Broadcast to LAN is now grayed out during gameplay to indicate that it can’t be changed.
- Witches now avoid water unless they have a target.
- Chest Minecarts now drop items when in creative mode.
- Comparators+Item Frames now act more like in Java.
- Fixed a crash when removing items from Item Frames.
- Maps created by clients now appear even if the client is offline.
- Fixed a crash when destroying hoppers and droppers in a flat world.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to put any item into Chest Minecarts on a client.
- Fixed a recipe crash.
- Fixed sensitivity being way too high on some devices.
- Cobblestone Wall side textures are squashed (still broken at the top).
- Arrow pointers appear on Item Frame Maps.
- Enchanted item glow is less bright.
- Enchanted tinted armor is colored correctly.
- Enchanted glow didn’t animate.
- Clients aren’t brought back to the Overworld anymore after the Host is restarted.
- Hoppers won’t push items anymore if the stack max size is reached.
- Villagers do stop reproducing at some point!
- Sound reproduction on iOS should now use less power.
- Mobs don’t flicker on fire when it’s daytime and they are in water.
- Chests actually close in multiplayer.
- Removed levitating minecarts generated in Mesa biomes.
- Cannot craft Red Sandstone from normal sand anymore.
- Equipping two different Mob Heads in succession doesn’t destroy the previous head.
Here are the requirements for joining the Update 0.14.0 Beta Testing:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.14.0 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta and then you can play.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.14.0 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet. Something about Apple being paranoid about viruses…
Lots of bug fixes means that we are closer to the public release of Update 0.14.0!
Are you excited?!?
We’ll keep you updated on the latest 0.14.0 news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone, Enjoy!