The MCPE Developers have offically released Beta Build 2 of MCPE 0.14.0 only 2 days after the official release.
It has quite a few bug fixes and a few tweaks as well.
Here’s the change-log for Beta Build 2 of MCPE 0.14.0:
- Destroy particles for Item Frames.
- Zombies drop a head when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Moved the drag progress bar from under your finger in Dropper, Hopper and Dispenser menus.
- Item Frames don’t disappear or corrupt when suspending the app.
- Leather armor remains tinted when placed in an Item Frames.
- TNT Minecarts don’t explode anymore after reloading the world.
- Fixed a crash caused by placing detector rails.
- Anvils don’t require XP in creative anymore.
- Cauldron potion particles aren’t black anymore.
- Pumpkin Helmet overlays don’t mess up anymore when changing UI scale.
- Fixed a potential crash on quit.
- Items aren’t duplicated anymore when thrown in a portal.
- Anvil, Furnace and Enchantment Table don’t duplicate items anymore.
- Fixed lighting of Item Frames.
- Destroying an Item Frame doesn’t destroy the block behind it anymore.
- Can now remove an item in an Item Frame without destroying it (still broken in Survival).
- Mob heads are now less weird while riding boats.
- Witches’ forehead is now normal.
- Eggs now correctly break when thrown on half slabs.
- Pixels are more orderly on Zombie Villager’s legs.
- Charged Creepers overlay now animates.
- Missing pixels from the Leather Armor are now back.
Yay! TNT Minecarts don’t explode anymore! Hooray!
There are requirements If you want to join the beta builds. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these 3 things, then go ahead and join the beta builds here.
If you have an iOS device, you can’t beta test. Sorry :(, you’ll have to wait until the official release for Update 0.14.0 comes out.
There were lots of bug fixes in this beta build. The less bugs there are to fix, the closer we will be to the public release of Update 0.14.0!
Are you excited?!?
We’ll keep you updated on the latest MCPE Update 0.14.0 news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!