Yup, you heard right. Update 0.13.0 has been released for Android, iOS, and yes, even Windows Phones.
Tommaso Checchi wanted to surprise everyone, so he didn’t tell anyone that he had already submitted the update.
Check out his tweet below:
So the update was submitted to all the appstores about a week ago.
Here’s the full change-log for Update 0.13.0:
- Redstone Circuits: Redstone Wire, Torch, Lamp, Levers, Buttons, Pressure plates, Tripwires, Trapped Chests and Detector Rails. Craft them all!
- Cute, fluffy, crop-eating, bunnies
- Desert temples
- New types of wooden doors
- Stonecutter (RIP)
- Herobrine (RIP)
- Redstone can be used to control doors, trapdoors, TNT and rails
- Faster boats with improved handling
- Increased item tooltip visibility time in Windows 10 Edition Beta
- Stack count labels now use a bigger and more readable font
- Slimes and Ghasts now actually spawn!
- Hunger restored by food items now match the PC version
- Flowers created by using Bone Meal on Grass now depend on the biome
- Skeletons now run away from Wolves
- Obsidian now breaks in 6.5 seconds rather than 3
- Minecarts now stack on top of each other
- Boats now stack
- Beetroot soup now stacks
- Fixed Curved Rail and Redstone behaviour
- Improved Slime spawning
- Block lag should be significantly reduced. Everything should feel more responsive now
- Updated door textures all over the place
- Even more Ghast and Slime spawning
- Mobs no longer suffocate in carpets (because that was kinda cruel)
- Held items now look better in first-person mode
- Loads of other bug fixes that are too boring to go into here
Everyone here at the team is really excited to play with redstone and all the new features.
If you don’t see the update, then just wait, because it might take some time to appear on your device.
What are you going to do first once you update your game?
Are you going to raid desert temples, use redstone, or just mess around?
Have fun playing Update 0.13.0!
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!