Beta Build 4 has been released for Update 0.13.0 in MCPE for those of you excited beta testers.
This beta build’s change-log is somewhat small, which means that we are closer to the public release of Update 0.13.0!
We also get a new skin pack in Beta Build 4!
Take a look at the change-log below:
- Added a new Skin Pack, the PvP Warriors pack
- Block lag should be significantly reduced and the game should feel less laggy!
- Updated the textures of all doors!
- Even more Ghast and Slime spawning
- Localized the “New” button
- Tripwire outputs power when broken with anything other than shears
- Skeletons now burn during daytime
- Apples shouldn’t be poisonous
- Minecarts placed on a Powered Rail next to an opaque block now move in the right direction
- Fixed Detector Rails not correctly saving their ON/OFF state
Here are the requirements for joining the Update 0.13.0 Beta Community:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.13.0 (Or just play the new update sooner) Opt into the beta and then you can play.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.13.0 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test, (Apple’s paranoid about “instability of apps”).
Who wants to use the new Skin Pack???
We’ll keep you updated on the latest 0.13.0 news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!