Beta Build 3 for Update 0.13.0 has been officially released!
Tons of annoying bugs have been fixed in the latest build.
Take a look at the change-log below:
- Fixed a crash when covering a XOR Gate
- Mushroom stew is not poisonous anymore
- Smelting progress bar resets correctly
- Fixed clay generating in place of gravel
- Fixed stone slab side texture
- Mobs don’t stay aggressive anymore when switching to Creative
- Can use colors in the chat again!
- Fixed disappearing parts of Iron Golems, Villagers, Endermen and Wolves
- Note blocks can now be powered
- Boats no longer cause holes when rendering behind waterfalls
- Fixed missed faces in water rendering
- Boats now stack
- Beetroot soup now stacks
- Fixed Curved Rail + Redstone behavior
- Improved Slime spawning
- Redstone ticks faster!
Oh look, Tommaso Checchi wanted to cause mass panic among the MCPE community, as usual.
I think too many people were yelling at him though:
Here are the requirements for joining the Update 0.13.0 Beta Community:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.13.0 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta and then you can play.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.13.0 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test.
We’ll keep you updated on the latest 0.13.0 news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!