Hey fellow minecrafters,
The MCPE developers are speeding up and have now released Beta Build 2 for Update 0.13.0 today!
There are a ton of bug fixes in the latest beta build, so go download it!
However, there are requirements If you want to join the beta builds. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.13.0 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta and then you can play.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.13.0 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test.
Here’s the Changelog for Beta Build 2 of Update 0.13.0.
- The terrain doesn’t flicker invisible anymore when too many chunks are active
- Fixed a crash when it’s night in a village and you’re holding a door not made of oak
- The held item’s movement in first person is fluider now
- Fixed mobs disappearing after going through a Portal
- Removed redundant tripwire recipes
- Redstone dots now only get powered from below
- Doors now pop correctly when destroyed by removing the block below them
- Mobs aren’t pulled immediately back into Minecarts after being thrown out
- Ocelot heads don’t disappear anymore
- Block of Redstone is now properly translated
- Fixed item duplication glitch in the Anvil
- Fixed various Redstone weirdness that is too hard to explain honestly
- Fixed corrupted images in the Language screen
- Villages now open doors of all kinds
- Obsidian now breaks in 6.5 seconds rather than 3
- Minecarts now stack on each other
All the redstone blocks that haven’t been added yet like pistons and repeaters, might be added in Update 0.14.0. Or they might be added in one of the later beta builds!
If you have an iOS device, you can’t beta test. Sorry :(, you’ll have to wait until the official release for Update 0.13.0 comes out.
We’ll keep you updated on the latest MCPE Update 0.13.0 news,
Happy Minecrafting Everyone!