The team has some exciting news today. The developers have stated that Update 0.12.3 has been released.
It is a bug fix update, to make the game run smoother.
Take a look at the developers tweet’s below:
The update has a few bug fixes in it. Here’s whats changed in the new update:
- [JIRA 9985] Tooltip position was incorrect and visibility time was too short
- Sneaking (Crouching) animation is now visible from First Person View
- Fixed so controller doesn’t lose its functionality on the death screen
- Prevented Mojang logo from appearing sideways on iPhone 6+
- Stopped so mining strength doesn’t passively grow, allowing one-hit breaks
- Item from 1st slot of hotbar got duplicated when placed on different hotbar slot from inventory
- Fixed so saving doesn’t corrupt Monster Rooms
- Controller tooltip (“[X] Tab”) doesn’t overlap in the hotbar in Inventory Menu
- Player couldn’t use controller’s D-pad to navigate through Inventory Menu
Update 0.12.3 also adds a new skin pack to the game, for Halloween!
Here’s the skins that are in the skin pack:
- Cow costume
- Creeper costume
- Enderman costume
- Ghast costume
- Iron Golem costume
- Mooshroom Costume
- Ocelot costume
- Pig costume
- Pink sheep costume
- Rainbow sheep costume
- Skeleton costume
- Snow golem costume
- Spider costume
- Zombie costume
There are 15 skins in total, and it costs $0.99 to buy the skin pack. Everyone can download the Iron Golem and Zombie costumes for free! Yay!
Do you want to play MCPE Update 0.12.3 right now?
We’ll keep you updated on the latest Minecraft PE news.
-Note- If the update hasn’t appeared on your store, please be patient. Try restarting your device. If it still doesn’t show up, then just wait for a bit.
It will come soon enough. 🙂