Team ALLABOUTMCPE has some exciting news today:
The MCPE Developers have released Build 13 of Update 0.12.1.
Here’s the changelog of Update 0.12.1 Beta Build 13:
- Improved water climbing against a wall
- Improved pathfinding of mobs inside fences
- Corrected some sounds volume
- Better ordering on chunk scheduling, less holes!
- Fixed a crash when a client joins a suspended server
- Fixed released button not going back to the unpressed state
- Fixed placing flower pots on upside-down slabs and stairs
- Fixed creating an old world glitching the edit menu
- Fixed sounds not playing when player jumps on snow
- Fixed nether portal not loading properly for clients
- Fixed some rendering of items in third-person mode and other player hands
- Added missing sounds for zombie footsteps and ghast death
- Fixed fishing not working properly in multiplayer.
- Fixed bobber not disappearing on lava
Look at how small the changelog is. If this is the last beta build, then the developers will submit the update to the app store, and when the app store approves, then the update will be released on all platforms.
NOTE: In case you don’t know, beta testing means that Android users who wish to test update 0.12.1 and report on bugs before it’s released to the public can play MCPE 0.12.1 and do that.
If you want to join the beta builds – great!
There are, however, requirements. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.12.1 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.12.1 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet, sorry. 😦
We are really close to the public release of Update 0.12.1, it will be released sometime in early September.
Team ALLABOUTMCPE can’t wait for the the beta builds to end and the public release of Update 0.12.1.
Can you wait for the public release?
Happy Minecrafting! 🙂