Team ALLABOUTMCPE has some exciting news today:
The MCPE Developers have released Build 11 of Update 0.12.1.
Here’s the changelog of Update 0.12.1 Beta Build 11:
- Blocks can now be placed underneath player while sneaking
- End portal frames can now be rotated
- Shovel is now faster on Soulsand and Path Blocks
- Silk Touch book is now in creative inventory
- D-Pad for flying remains after going to main menu
- Power Enchant is now stronger! (like PC)
- Enchanting table is now craftable in the Crafting Table
- Fixed Crash on drinking two opposite Potions
- Fixed diamond spawn positions (sorry!)
- Fixed duplication bug when renaming items
- Fixed chickens not syncing properly
- Cactus hurts in multiplayer now
- Fire now hurts when standing still
- Creeper sound is now Sssssssynced over the network
- Silktouch now works on Ice and Packed Ice
- Vines now catch on fire
- Wolf puppies now get born without a collar
- Ghast is no longer lit incorrectly when spawned with egg
- You can now place skulls on ice
- Torches can now be placed on the side of Mob spawners
- Snowflakes no longer flicker
- Sounds should no longer echo
- Mushroom blocks can now be obtained correctly
- Taking off a Respiration helmet under water now works correctly
- Tamed wolves now attack target when it was hit with a bow
- Fixed food depleting while in Creative mode
- Zombie Pigmen now spawn with possible enchanted swords
- Fixed redstone appearing in Furnace screen
- Fixed Trapdoor Z-fighting on glowstone
Look at all these bug fixes in Build 11 of Update 0.12.1.
Zombie Pigmen might spawn with enchanted swords, that’s cool.
Update 0.11.0 had about 14 Beta Builds, and we are on the 11th beta build right now. So we are closer to the public release of Update 0.12.1, and who knows, maybe we will have less beta builds than Update 0.11.0 did!
NOTE: In case you don’t know, beta testing means that Android users who wish to test update 0.12.1 and report on bugs before it’s released to the public can play MCPE 0.12.1 and do that.
If you want to join the beta builds – great!
There are, however, requirements. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.12.1 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.12.1 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet, sorry. 😦
Team ALLABOUTMCPE can’t wait for the the beta builds to end and the public release of Update 0.12.1.
Can you wait for the public release?
Happy Minecrafting! 🙂