Team ALLABOUTMCPE has some exciting news today:
The MCPE Developers have released Build 7 of Update 0.12.1.
Here’s the changelog of Update 0.12.1 Beta Build 7:
- Input now runs at 60 fps instead of 20! Yay for less lag!
- Lots of fixes for the Enchanting Table in multiplayer
- Squids drop ink again
- Golems drop iron again
- Ghasts drop gunpowder and Ghast Tears
- Snow layers can now be replaced by any block
- The player can now use the chat while lying in bed
- Spawners are now synchronized online
- Multiple connected doors now work correctly
- Fixed custom names having formatting on Anvils
That means that we are much closer to the public release of Update 0.12.1!
NOTE: In case you don’t know, beta testing means that Android users who wish to test update 0.12.1 and report on bugs before it’s released to the public can play MCPE 0.12.1 and do that.
If you want to join the beta builds – great!
There are, however, requirements. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.12.1 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.12.1 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet, sorry. 😦
Team ALLABOUTMCPE can’t wait for the the beta builds to end and the public release of Update 0.12.1.
Can you wait for the public release?
Happy Minecrafting! 🙂