Team ALLABOUTMCPE has some exciting news today:
The MCPE Developers have released Build 3 of Update 0.12.1.
Here’s the changelog of Update 0.12.1 Beta Build 3:
* Added more info about Potions and Enchantments in item tooltips
* Added FOV option (30 to 110)
* Added Golden Apple crafting recipe
* Reduced the amount of XP obtained by smelting
* The toolbar now takes all the space available, no more, no less.
* Fixed Anvil crashes
* Fixed Anvil synchronization in multiplayer
* After deleting a world, now it’s correctly removed from the world list
* When dying in the Nether you’re correctly respawned in the Overworld
* The D-Pad won’t overlap the Toolbar anymore
* Minecarts can be transferred to the Nether
* Clients don’t hear Magma Cubes
* Held items animate while Invisible
As you may have noticed, there are less Bug Fixes in the latest beta build than there were in the last beta build.
This is actually good news, because it means that there are less things that need to be fixed in-game.
That means that we are much closer to the public release of MCPE 0.12.1!
Team ALLABOUTMCPE just has one question, WHY does Daniel keep calling it update 0.12.1? Isn’t it supposed to be update 0.12.0?
We can’t wait for the beta builds to be over and the official update to be out.
NOTE: In case you don’t know, beta testing means that Android users who wish to test update 0.12.1 and report on bugs before it’s released to the public can play MCPE 0.12.1 and do that.
If you want to join the beta builds – great!
There are, however, requirements. You will need:
– A Google Plus account.
–Minecraft: Pocket Edition purchased from the Google Play Store.
– An Android device that can run Pocket Edition.
If you have these and you want to beta test 0.12.1 (Or just play the new update sooner) just join the beta group and follow the instructions there to get the beta.
If you don’t have an Android device though, you will have to wait for the full release of Update 0.12.1 to the public before you can play, because iOS devices can’t beta test yet, sorry. 😦